Single Knit Circular Knitting Machine
The RF SK single knit circular knitting machine is suitable for weaving of natural, synthetic, rayon, and blended yarns that will be used for underwear, tights, gym clothing and more. It is also used for the production of decorative cloth and industrial fabrics. The structure and appearance of the knitting machine can be adjusted according to customer requirements.
- The single knit circular knitting machine features a reasonable drive system design to ensure a stable operation.
- The large plate gear uses an oil immersed design and European brand lubrication oil to ensure running noise is low, and the transmission gear is strong and durable.
- The single knit machine features interchangeable parts. Users can transform a single knit machine into a terry towel loom or sweater knitting machine by changing just a few parts.
- All the cams are made of alloy die steel. The cams are carved and ground by the CNC machining center to ensure a smooth needle trace. The knitting needle is also smooth and durable during high speed operation.
- The lifting system in the center of the single knit circular knitting machine is used to adjust the textile density and weight within one square meter simply by lifting the lower cam box.
- This single knit machine can satisfy the production of different textile types simply by changing cams to different functions.